Friday, September 13, 2013

Good Morning...It's FRIDAY! Wow,what a week...trying to juggle my busy work days with my homelife has really taken a toll on me. I am ready to max and relax at home and do some fun projects that will inspire me. I will finally have the time because my husband and I are having a kid free weekend! What on earth are we going to do with ourselves??? I can think of one thing that I have wanted to do for a while, make DIY Lip Scrub and Lip balm. I have broken lip sticks that I don't want to throw because I love the colors and now I can reuse them and put them to good use. I am obsessed with coconut oil so that is what I will be using for a perfect base for the balm. I will be sure to take pictures and list instructions on how I do it so that you can try as well. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you in my next post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment